Ropers Caravan World Ltd and Ropers Leisure Ltd (Ropers) are UK based, family run companies that comply with UK consumer law, this includes the Distance Selling Regulations.
Utilising all these regulations allows us to offer you a safe shopping environment, these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT at the standard UK rate of 20%.
Our website is constantly updated and we do our best to ensure that the prices are correct; however occasionally errors may occur and in the event of this situation arising we will contact you before your order is shipped. We reserve the right to alter or adjust any prices before shipping your goods, and you have the right to a full refund should you wish to cancel your order before it is shipped.
Online orders are processed through PayPal which ensures that your details are secure at all times. Our website is covered by a secure certificate.
We can also accept payment over the telephone or via bank transfer by prior arrangement.
All pictures, material, code and intellectual property included on this website remain the property of Ropers companies and no item is to be copied or used without our express permission.
Please Note: Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top). It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal. The website is provided by us to you on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
2. Order Process
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take effect once the goods have been dispatched unless we have notified you that we are unable to accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website, and therefore please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records.
- This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. Please telephone for information and costs regarding delivery outside of these areas. Our appointed carrier will require goods to be signed for by a responsible adult.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Ropers shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales.
- Payment will be taken once the order is placed and are subject to stock availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and a full refund will be given.
- We aim to ensure all prices on our website are accurate, however occasionally errors may occur. Should we discover an error in the price of goods ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming at the correct price or cancelling and receiving a full refund.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you upon delivery provided full payment has been received.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates excluding delivery unless otherwise stated.
- All orders will be made in GBP (£). We do not accept orders in any alternative currencies.
5. Delivery Policies
- We expect our delivery to reach you within 7 days; however, some orders may take longer due to stock availability.
6. Tracking your Order
- If your order has been shipped but hasn't arrived within the expected time period or if your order arrives and the goods are damaged, please call 01748-818666 Ext 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Returns and Refund Policy
- We want you to be happy with your purchase, however, if for any reason you are not, please contact us to arrange an exchange or refund.
- In any correspondence please include your order number, reason for return and whether you would like a replacement or refund.
8. Condition of Return
- Returned items must be in the same condition as supplied and in the original packaging.
- Products returned should be unused unless faulty.
- Faulty goods will be exchanged or refunded following inspection.
9. We Reserve the Right to:
- Refuse exchange or refund without proof of purchase.
Complaints Handling Policy
Ropers Caravan World is committed to providing a high quality experience for all customers and as a member of the NCC Approved Dealer scheme commit to its codes of practice.
Our policy is:
- To provide a complaints procedure that is clear and easy to understand.
- To ensure all Ropers Caravan World employees know what to do.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated quickly and fairly.
- To attempt to resolve every complaint and repair customer relationships.
- To use each complaint to help us improve what we do.
Our complaints procedure:
- Complaints should be made in writing by letter or email. Telephone complaints will be clarified in writing and the complainant will be asked to confirm the details are correct.
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the problem, together with possible and preferred options for resolution.
- Complaints should be directed to the departmental manager in order to allow them the opportunity to investigate and attempt to resolve.
- We will acknowledge your complaint by letter or email within 2 working days of receipt.
- We will investigate your complaint fully and aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved.
- We will issue an initial response or final decision, in writing as soon as possible or at the latest within 10 working days of complaint receipt.
- If we issue an initial response and you notify us this does not resolve your complaint we will issue a final decision, in writing within a further 5 working days.
- All correspondence will be treated in confidence.
- The only exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by the complaint and where we need to discuss the details of the issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We will keep you informed if we can't reach a prompt conclusion, indicating the reason and an expected timescale.
- We aim to resolve all complaints internally, however if you remain unsatisfied with our decision, you may refer your complaint to the National Caravan Council for informal dispute resolution, further details can be found at www.approveddealerships.co.uk alternately you may wish to contact the relevant ombudsman.