2017 Brings the 2nd Generation of our Exclusive Bailey Jive range. With a brand new exterior and graphics, the NEW Bailey Jive sees a fresh interior and a whole host of new features.
The brochure below gives you a full run down on this fresh to market model.
Available for viewing now at our Catterick Branch and launching at the Scottish Caravan Show from the 2nd February.
As many of you may have noticed, over the festive period our website underwent a little change. Well in all honesty a major change. We decided a few months ago that we needed to give our website a bit of a refresh, a new look, a facelift!
We hope you agree with us, that it looks amazing and that you are finding it easy to use!
Our old website had been around for a good few years so we felt it was time to upgrade. That task was set to Bronco, another local company who we have been working with, for the last few months getting the design, look and feel right. Not just for us but for you our customers as well.
The vision for our new website:
- Most importantly the new website had to be easy to use.
- We also wanted to fix styling issues we had with the current responsive design.
- We wanted to move away from the off the shelf look site, to a bespoke design.
As always our main focus is our caravans, we wanted to make sure that out of all the changes and alterations that you could still access the vast selection of caravans, motorhomes and accessories easily and find what you’re looking for.
To make the website easy to use we needed to look at our filters, they had to be easy to use and make searching simple, to cover our vast and varied stock. The caravan pages had to be styled right, we wanted additional details to be included as well as larger images, to allow customers to be able effectively view our caravans.
We had, had issues in the past with the previous responsive design so when it came to the new website this was one the main areas of improvement. If you’re searching from tablet or mobile devices you will now find the experience much more accurate, searching effective and the overall look much improved.
Obviously we have many customers who come back time after time for all their caravanning needs so we also wanted to make sure we still had familiarity with the Ropers Caravan World website. You will find some things are still the same; we still offer the great prices we have always had from big name brands. You will still find our fantastic extended warranties, along with our helpful service. And we are still a family business!
In the modern age social media has a huge impact on businesses, so we have also added easy to use social interaction. It’s a great way to keep up with all the company news and our fantastic offers. So if you like our new look, then please share it amongst your family and friends and let us know in the comments below what you think!
Are you interested in the stunning new Bailey Jive? Based on the popular Bailey Pursuit, this caravan is exclusive to Ropers Caravan World and is not to be missed!
Take a look at the brochure now!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents over 18 upon completion of a retweet/share AND pagelike/follow on either Twitter or Facebook.
- Winner must be a current ‘like’ or ‘follower’ at the time of the draw to qualify, and have shared a valid competition post.
- Competition is not open to employees of Ropers Caravan World, or their families.
- One entry per Facebook or Twitter account allowed.
- Prize offered is as stated and is non-transferrable. Prize will be collected on the day of visit. Further details will be provided to the winner.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Monday 13th October by Ropers Caravan World Senior management.
- Winners will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter, and via an announcement on our Facebook page.
- All entries are to be received by 5pm Sunday 12th October.
- The promoter will not be held responsible for entries which are not received for any reason.
- Winners agree to take part in future promotional activity. The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The names of the winner will be made available for 28 days after the closing date, please send your email request to Abi Swift, firstname.lastname@example.org in a message with a subject heading ‘competition winners’.