The 4th generation of Bailey Unicorn promises to be the strongest both in terms of design, styling and continued innovation and technology. With 8 models lined-up, Bailey have new layouts and reconfiguration of existing models. Great new features, modern finishes and practical additions to an already hugely popular range.
The new Unicorn Seville, a 2 berth tourer, continues its success from the previous 2 generations and adds greater internal floorspace, longer front seats and a completely different layout. The Seville now features a rear L-shape kitchen alongside a washroom complete with separate shower. Lovely clever external storage solutions and a very spacious interior.
New features on the 4th generation include:
NEW single piece highline front bumper with integral grab handles
NEW single piece highline rear bumper with full width grab rail
NEW look graphics scheme
NEW tracker PIR intruder alarm with tilt sensor and key fog operation
NEW Bailey 'Eucalyptus' furniture finish
NEW large 2-drawer front chest with slide out occasional table and soft close drawers
NEW drop down hob cover worktop in matching 'Basalt stone' finish
NEW branded perspex kitchen splash-back
NEW ceiling mounted pull down hanging rail on shower hood
NEW standard 'Brompton' soft furnishings with co-ordinating curtains, two bolster cushions, two large square and two small rectangular scatter cushions
NEW optional 'Finsbury' soft furnishings with co-ordinating curtains, two bolster cushions, two large square and two small rectangular scatter cushions
NEW up to eight USB sockets
The fourth generation Unicorn range is a real step forward in Bailey caravan design. The dramatic new looks really set it apart from previous Alu-Tech caravans and clearly identify it as a top-of-the-range leisure vehicle
To view more on the full specification and features on the new range please download our brochure from our blog!
As usual all new Bailey's are supplied with the following:
- Supplied with a 6-year transferable body shell integrity guarantee and a 3-year transferable manufacturers components warranty*
- 4-year transferable extension to bodyshell integrity guarantee available as a cost option (making 10 years in total)*
- 3-year transferable extension to manufacturers component warranty available as a cost option (making 6 years in total)*
- EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approved & certified by the National Caravan Council to be European Standard compliant
*Note some photos will show the Optional and upgraded upholstery, £225 cost.