The 3rd Generation of the Bailey Jive has arrived and it's gone Titanium. Still packed with selected features by Ropers and with exclusive styling, graphics and upholstery choices. This years Jive has really brought the model range into a new Elite field.
The front has been changed to a 3 split window arrangement with the large panoramic sunroof traditionally found on the Unicorn/Pegasus ranges. The whole range now includes a fron chest of drawers as standard and the quality of the fixtures and fittings has moved on.
The 3rd generation promises to be the strongest yet and the quality of the Jive additional features also brings style and substance to an already strong product lineup..
Additional features on this years Bailey Jive Titanium include:
- ATC Alko trailer control
- Truma 100 watt solar panel
- 4 Scatter cushions and bolstered seat ends
- External 230v Socket
- External Gas BBQ point
- Split entrance door with attached bin
- 4 way Caprice burner hob + electric hotplate
- Additional USB sockets
- Kitchen worktop extension flap
- Front curved locker doors
- Pleated/concertina window blinds
- Jive detailing on door mat, mirror and rooflight surround
- Bespoke upholstery and decals
The Jive Titanium 420 is a compact 2 berth caravan incorporating a good sized lounge with front chest of drawers, central kitchen and end washroom with separate shower.
The Jive is not only packed with extra features but has also matured with the styling both internally and externally.
All prices exclude RRP On the road charges of £565 which includes delivery to the retailer, pre-delivery inspection and other associated administration costs