Ropers Caravan World Ltd. is a UK based, family run company that complies with UK consumer law which includes the Distance Selling Regulations. Utilising all these regulations allows us to offer you a safe shopping environment, and these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax) at the standard UK rate of 20%. Our website is almost constantly updated, and we do our best to ensure that the prices are correct, errors may occur. In the event of this situation arising, we will contact you before your order is shipped. We reserve the right to alter or adjust any prices before shipping your goods, and you have the right to a full refund should you wish to cancel your order before it is shipped.
The main payment method that we accept is PayPal. All card orders are processed through PayPal which ensures that your details are secure at all times. We never see any of your financial details.
We can also accept payment over the telephone, by postal order, cheque or by bank transfer. In the case of cheques we will require 5 working days to allow the cheque to ‘clear’ before the order can be shipped.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
All pictures, material, code and intellectual property included on this website remain the property of Ropers Caravan World. No item is to be copied or used without our express permission.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any changes will be posted here.
Complaints Handling Policy
Ropers Caravan World is committed to providing a high quality experience for all customers and as a member of the NCC Approved Dealer scheme commit to its codes of practice.
Our policy is:
- To provide a complaints procedure that is clear and easy to understand.
- To ensure all Ropers Caravan World employees know what to do.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated quickly and fairly.
- To attempt to resolve every complaint and repair customer relationships.
- To use each complaint to help us improve what we do.
Our complaints procedure:
- Complaints should be made in writing by letter, fax or email. Telephone complaints will be clarified in writing and the complainant will be asked to confirm the details are correct
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the problem, together with possible and preferred options for resolution.
- Complaints should be directed to the departmental manager in order to allow them the opportunity to investigate and attempt to resolve.
- We will acknowledge your complaint by letter or email within 2 working days of receipt.
- We will investigate your complaint fully and aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved.
- We will issue an initial response or final decision, in writing as soon as possible or at the latest within 10 working days of complaint receipt.
- If we issue an initial response and you notify us this does not resolve your complaint we will issue a final decision, in writing within a further 5 working days.
- All correspondence will be treated in confidence.
- The only exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by the complaint and where we need to discuss the details of the issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We will keep you informed if we can’t reach a prompt conclusion, indicating the reason and an expected timescale.
- We aim to resolve all complaints internally, however if you remain unsatisfied with our decision, you may refer your complaint to the National Caravan Council for informal dispute resolution, further details can be found at www.approveddealerships.co.uk alternately you may wish to contact the relevant ombudsman.